Ophthalmology / Ophthalmic Instruments
Malosa supply a comprehensive range of Single-Use Ophthalmic Instruments for all aspects of surgery. All ophthalmology instruments can be supplied individually or as part of a Single-Use procedure pack.
All packs are available as instrument-only or as a complete custom-designed kit including consumables such as drapes, wraps and swabs along with syringes, needles and cannula.
Bespoke Single-Use procedure packs provide a huge range of benefits: including:
• Fixed costs for reliable forecasting and budgeting. No capital investment, sterilisation or repair costs.
• Improved stock control and a reduction in stock level requirements.
• Increased theatre efficiency with reductions in set up time per procedure.
• Significant reductions in administration costs with simplified purchase procedure.
• Zero risk of cross-contamination. Single-Use ophthalmic instruments are brand new every time.
• Packs custom-designed to the surgeon’s exact requirements. Easily amend contents as required.
• Packs can include user-supplied Phaco needles, handles and cassettes for increased efficiency.
• Improved traceability with printed contents lists and removable adhesive traceable labels.
• All ophthalmology instruments supplied in rigid cases for protection and safe disposal after use.