August 24, 2016
Vacancy - Sterile Warehouse Supervisor
Malosa Medical is a manufacturer and supplier of single use surgical instruments, specialising in Ophthalmology, within the medical devices sector.
This position is key to the smooth running of the Sterile Warehouse on a day to day basis. It is very much a ‘hands on’ role with supervisory responsibilities, and as such the post holder will be expected to lead by example, be proactive in putting forward suggestions to improve efficiency and staff engagement.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- To pick and despatch all pick lists ensuring the highest possible standards of packaging and delivery are achieved.
- Managing the sterile warehouse including all aspects of stock control.
- Monitoring the performance of team members and reporting findings to the management team.
- Communicating effectively with other departments, supervisors and management, providing regular updates on the status of the warehouse and current workloads.
- Handling receipt of goods from sterilisation, processing prior to BI clearance and transferring in specific bin locations prior to distribution.
- Liaising with and organising external logistics companies for collections, deliveries and returns.
- Proactively identifying and advising on lean working practices, highlighting possible improvements in the processes and practises employed in or effecting the department.
- Approving annual leave requests.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by organisational requirements / the business objectives of the organisation.
If you feel that you have the experience and capability to fulfil the above role, please apply by sending your CV and covering letter clearly marked with the position you are applying for to email@example.com before 12pm Tuesday 30th August 2016.