November 10, 2015
Vacancy - Territory Sales Manager - London - North East & Scotland
Malosa Medical is a manufacturer and supplier of single use surgical instruments, specialising in ophthalmology, within the medical devices sector. We have experienced rapid growth in the last 3 years and are looking to expand our sales team to match the demand for our products.
Available Job Locations:
North East & Scotland
You will be one of eight Territory Sales Managers reporting directly to the UK Sales Manager.
You will be responsible for maintaining key customer account relationships and service agreements. Tasked with developing existing customer spend through our extensive range of instruments and packs while acquiring new business and converting customers from competition. Lead generation through completion of the sales cycle, maximising sales revenue, and bespoke and custom pack creation with the emphasis on client involvement are key responsibilities.
Using your product knowledge you will be expected to meet ambitious but realistic sales targets each month.
You will be required to be industry aware with product development, market trends and emerging technology.
Attending regional and international conferences/exhibitions will be required.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven consultative territory sales manager to maximise on the rapidly growing need for single use products in the medical devices sector.
- Exhibit a proven track record of success
- An outstanding influencer and negotiator
- Highly Coachable and willing to learn
- Experience of territory management and diary planning
- Tenacious and adaptable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident at presenting new products and ideas to surgeons, doctors and healthcare professionals
- Strong IT skills, CRM working knowledge and quote creation
- Self-motivated, driven and hungry for success
- Excellent Telephone manner with ability to qualify leads
- An interest in life sciences, human anatomy or biology
- Full UK drivers licence
- Evidence of professional relationship development with customers
- Working knowledge of the theatre/clinical environment
- A University Degree, ideally life sciences or business/marketing
- Understands the buying context of the NHS/ Private Hospital/ NHSSC
- Full product/procedure knowledge and sales training will be given throughout
- Company car (BMW 3 series or equivalent)
- iPad, Laptop, and iPhone
- Private health insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Opportunities for international travel
To apply please email your CV stating the vacancy you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org